Thursday, May 20, 2010

Made of Honor

A lot of brides these day are choosing to have a man as their "made" of honor. I am lucky enough to have both a maid and made of honor in my wedding. My best friends are truly the most genuine,amazing and kindhearted people I know. It would not be fair if I left one of them out just because he is a guy. Although I have given him this title, he is going to stand on the grooms side. He let me know that he would be more comfortable standing with the other men. I think it works best that way so it does not throw off the look and balance of my bridesmaids. Call me a modern bride, call me whatever you like, but I would not have it any other way! Hey, if Hollywood is making a movie about it,then you know that it's the hot thing to do!



If your family is like ours and very old world in their traditions, they might not grasp the idea of this concept. If this is the case and you have a wonderful fiancé like I do, then you can always add your best man on as one of the groomsmen. Your wedding day should be celebrated with the people who mean the most to you. If you are like me, just throw the old traditions aside! Brides remember 'Your day, your way!' Michael Koutros this blog is dedicated to you and I am so honored to call you my best man!

No comments:

Post a Comment