Monday, May 10, 2010

Frost Yourself!

Now that my gown has arrived it is time to accessorize! Bring on the Bling! Some of the jewels I will wear wedding day will be family heirlooms,and some will be part of my "something new". If you do not have a trusted jeweler that you will either buy or borrow jewelery from don't fear, I have a solution for you!



I know all you ladies have heard about renting handbags after watching Sex and the City... but did you know that you can also rent jewelery? You can rent your wedding day jewels by the week or month. This is such a great alternative from buying fake diamonds!




Avelle.com and Adorn.com are the best websites that I've come across for renting fine jewelery. Their gorgeous selections are real, designer, and budget friendly! As the saying goes,"Diamonds are a girls best friend" so check out these sites and Frost Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment